I am gonna keep it simple. They will probably be all my favorite foods.
1. Bagels. I can eat a bagel every day. Back in the days, I would have a bagel with eggs and cheese. Add meat like sausage or bacon to it. Definitely with some eggs and cheese for proteins. Lately, it has been just bagel and cream cheese. Along with some fruit, coffee and/or juice, that is enough of a breakfast for me.
2. Spaghetti. Or pretty much any pasta. I can eat that very day. I don’t like tomato sauce too much so be happy with Alfredo sauce.
3. Pizza. During busy weeks, I would get a little Caesars pepperoni pizza and I would have a couple slices every day for lunch. I would want a veggie pizza.
4. Rice and beans. It is a traditional meal. It can be white rice or rice mixed with beans. It has to have some kind of sauce on it. I am willing to try tofu but I doubt I would expect captors would even care.
5. Lasagna. Mom’s lasagnat is to die for. I think I will be obligated to eat meat because she will not substitute for me. Maybe if my sister and I start begging early, we might get her to make it our way. I seriously doubt that. lol…
I can see that my food choices are not exactly healthy but they are carbohydrates for the most part and will keep my tummy full for a bit. Each one should hold me up to the next meal. My other favorite include french fries and oreo cookies. I could not include them because I had to be practical.
Recently, I gave up all meat so that is why all my choices are vegetarians. No, I will not pick meat out of served food nor make a big deal about it when I am a guest in someone else’s home. It is just that I have chosen to reduce meat consumption to close to none.
To get the latest posts: follow my blog, follow me on Twitter account, like my page on Facebook, sign up via email straight to your box.